In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Mastercard, Visa Card and Paypal are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full upon completion of checkout. All goods remain the property of the Company until payment has been cleared in full. We do not store any credit card details.
Transaction Currency AUD
All transactions are displayed and processed in AUD.
Delivery of Products
Fresh truffles are dispatched weekly during the harvest season depending on availability. Due to the nature of this product and the vagaries of weather, supply is not always guaranteed in the week of ordering. If an order is received and no stock is available for that week, the order will be sent at the next opportunity (generally the following week). Clients will be notified by email if there is a delay.
After receiving an online order and payment the products are shipped the following Wednesday. We use Australia Post's Express Post system and delivery times for metropolitan areas are generally next business day. In larger regional areas of Australia, delivery times may take between 2-3 days.
Non Receipt of Products If your parcel does not arrive by Thursday afternoon, please let us know so we can track your order's whereabouts.
Delivery charges for packaging, handling and postage are variable dependent on order size and destination.
Truffle Harvest takes all care to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that products are not to your complete satisfaction or a product arrives damaged or in poor condition, Truffle Harvest will supply replacement product free of charge including return postage and handling.
Procedure for returns:
1. When intending to return products for replacement you must contact us the same day you receive the shipment. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0427 407450.
2. We will ask you to indicate the reason for wishing to return the products. Truffle Harvest reserves the right to review and assess all returns.
3. We will supply you with a return code, and you will have 5 days to return the product in its original condition (as received) and packaging directly to us for replacement. Please do not return the merchandise without authorisation by our Customer Service Department.
4. Please save boxes and packing materials and store the truffle product in your refrigerator as recommended on our website, pending its return. Truffle Harvest cannot replace products that have been stored incorrectly.
5. We will pay for postage and handling back to us for products requiring replacement provided you contact our Customer Service Department for an authorisation code.
6. We ask that you return the product as a pre-paid registered delivery via Australia Post. Truffle Harvest reserves the right to refuse to accept, and to return to the sender, parcels that are returned to us COD.
Truffle Harvest accepts no responsibility for any loss of, damage to, late delivery or non-delivery of goods ordered from our web site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to release our carriers from any liability relating to loss of, damage to, late delivery or non-delivery of any goods you order from this web site and to assign all rights to claim compensation or insurance against our carriers to us and expressly and irrevocably do so through use of our order system.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they actually leave our site and to read the privacy statements of the linked sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Truffle Harvest will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Truffle Harvest's services and the full content of this website.
The laws of Australia govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Truffle Harvest 2011 All Rights Reserved